Are there different versions of Adobe Illustrator Cs6?
Adobe Illustrator Cs6 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions for both Mac and Windows operating systems. Due to differences in graphics processing capabilities, Adobe Illustrator Cs6 supports high-resolution displays in MacBook through technologies such as retina display. Support for high resolution content renders images and text that are much sharper and that have greater color definition.
Are there system requirements for installing Adobe Illustrator Cs6?
System requirements vary slightly for Mac and Windows operating systems, but the following list summarizes requirements that apply to both platforms. You will want to consult the manufacturer's manual to determine additional details that might apply to installing and running this software on your computer.
- Processor: Multi-core Intel processor with 64-bit support for Mac, and Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor for Windows.
- OS: Systems include Mac OS X v10.6.8 and above as well as Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and Windows 8.
- Memory: 1GB to 3GB RAM for 32-bit system, 2GB to 8GB RAM for 64-bit system, and 2GB to 8GB for Mac systems.
- Display: With minimum resolution of 1024 X 768, 16-bit graphics adapter and video card, and support for DirectX9.
- Storage: Minimum 3GB of free hard disk space for complete installation, and DVD drive that is compatible with dual layer DVD technology.
- Internet connection: This is necessary to complete activation so that software will run offline.
What are some of the features of Adobe Illustrator Cs6?
Adobe Illustrator Creative Suite 6 (Cs6) is the 15th successor of the first edition of Adobe Illustrator. Since the release of the first edition, Adobe Illustrator has seen multiple bug fixes and feature enhancements. The present-day Adobe Illustrator is a suite of applications that can be used to produce high-quality enhanced images. The following list provides a summary of features of the current edition of Adobe Illustrator Cs6.
- High-resolution display technology: This works with Mac operating systems.
- Package files and additional image handling capabilities: For Creative Cloud members only.
- Adobe mercury performance system: Provides support for 64-bit technologies, improved capacity to work with large amounts of information, and the ability to use RAM in excess of 3GB.
- User interface: Newly-streamlined with a greater number of customization options.
- Editing tools: Multiple options for image creation and enhancement, including adding effects and simplifying the process of editing.